|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 14, 2017|
|Organization:||Deputy Commissioner Lower Dir|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
Here you’ll have DCO Deputy Commissioner Lower Dir Jobs 2017 PTS Application Form Download Online pts.org.pk. Jobs in the office of Deputy Commissioner Dir Pahe (Lower Dir) are available and it invites applications from the residents of Lower Dir having valid domicile and who are educated, hardworking and skilled for the following positions such as (Stenographer and Junior Clerk). Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis and duration of a contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity because once you are selected for these positions then you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary with other fringe benefits as per the rules of Government of KPK. Now, let’s jump towards eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the vacant positions.
Deputy Commissioner Dir Pahe Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Stenographer (BS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- For Stenographer Jobs, interested candidates should hold at least Intermediate or equivalent degree with an ability to produce 50 words per minute shorthand speed and 35 words per minute speed in computer typing with knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.
- For Junior Clerk Jobs interested candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent degree with an ability to produce 30 words per minute speed in computer typing. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 words.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner Lower Dir Office Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application forms along with along with all relevant documents should reach PTS, 3rdFloor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/- as test fee in favor of PTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of UBL Bank and HBL Bank.
- The last date for submission of application is March 14, 2017.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Schedule for test/interview and roll number slips will be updated at the official site of PTS. For more Government jobs keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Deputy Commissioner Lower Dir Office Jobs 2017
Address: PTS Headquarter 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here