|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
For all the Federal Govt job seekers here a brilliant job opportunity is being offered from Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017 Online Apply Latest Add. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has recently advertised a February month’s advertisement for which it is seeking to appoint the diligent, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the posts of (Senior Joint Director Information Technology, Joint Director Airport Services (Hospitality Management) are the two posts which requires to be filled on contract basis for the period of two year’s which will be extended further. Appointment will be made on merit basis. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Bachelor’s degree for both posts in different subjects as Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology & Hospital Management from HEC recognized university with proven expertise and skills are required to hold these posts. Age limit should be 45 years including all age relaxations. Attractive remuneration package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will aware you about its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of Masters and Graduation level vacancies which have been advertised by the authority on every weekend.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
CAA Jobs 2017 Current Opportunities
- Senior Joint Director Information Technology
- Joint Director Airport Services (Hospitality Management)
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th February 2017.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-01 Jinnah International Airport.
To Apply Online: Click Here