|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 23, 2017|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, B.E|
Today at this advanced job page I am going to enlist the latest job offer from CAA Pakistan Jobs Jan 2017 Online Application Form caapakistan.com.pk. Applications are being invited from the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is currently looking to hire the Pakistani national holders are required to apply for the following posts which includes (Additional Director Flight Standards (Operations & Regulations), Joint Director Air Traffic Control, Joint Director Flight Standards (Operations Engineer), Assistant Director Planning & Development, Assistant Director Airworthiness (Aerospace), Assistant Director Airworthiness (Avionics) and Assistant Director (Civil) ) are the complete posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. All the posts are on contract basis for the period of two years and all the posts will be filed on merit basis and appointment of the applicants will be subjected to the CAA’s medical fitness. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Masters and Graduation level vacancies have been advertised by the authority on every weekend.
For all of these senior level positions the applicants should possess the qualification of Masters, Graduation, B.E from HEC recognized university and relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts.
Age limits are different as 57, 54 and 28 years and age relaxation is available for Sr No,4 and Sr No,7.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest
- Additional Director Flight Standards (Operations & Regulations)
- Joint Director Air Traffic Control
- Joint Director Flight Standards (Operations Engineer)
- Assistant Director Planning & Development
- Assistant Director Airworthiness (Aerospace)
- Assistant Director Airworthiness (Avionics)
- Assistant Director (Civil)
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd January 2017.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here