|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 31, 2016|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, BS|
Here at this job page i am in nexus with you to showcase a job from CAA Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest.On behalf of all those applicants who are looking to have employed in the Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan so tap to this page right now to look at this page where this recent career opportunity is glistening and is looking to appoint the well caliber, suitable, professional applicants who are having the complete expertise of regulatory setup, air traffic control management course along with international management systems standards compliance and should b well versed in the airport design preparation are the expertise which are required for both of these posts needed to fill the following vacancies which are entitled as Deputy Director Traffic Control (EG-06) and Deputy Director Interior Design (EG-06). Overall eligibility criteria for Sr No, is Bachelor’s degree from the HEC recognized university and for the 2nd post BS Degree is required with relevant field touch expertise are required. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 2 years which can be extended further in the satisfactory performance of the applicants. Attractive salary packages will be given to the applicants. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2016 October Advertisement
- Deputy Director Traffic Control (EG-06)
- Deputy Director Interior Design (EG-06)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan which is www.caapakistan.com.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application while filling should be uploaded with the copies of educational and experience certificates, DMC’s, recent passport size photographs and if any extra or additional certificates should be uploaded with the form and then the applicants should submitted before the due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st October 2016.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in selection procedure.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Any information if found wrong at any stage so the applicants will be dismissed from the candidature.
- The application without uploading the documents will not be entertained.
- The applicants will have to serve anywhere within Pakistan.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.
CAA Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here