|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 12, 2016|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Education Required:||FCA/FC,MA, MBBS, Bachelor's, Relevant Diploma, FS.c|
Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from CAA Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Nov 2016 For Aerodrum Fire Fighter. For all those applicants who are having the great interest and are looking to be employed in Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is looking to appoint the eligible, adroit, capable and well disciplined applicants are required on pure merit basis are required to fill the following situations which includes Additional Director Accounts, Additional Director Aeromedical, Additional Director Medical Services, Joint Director Air Traffic Control, Joint Director Design & Standards, Civil Draftsman (AuotCAD), Aero Drum Fire Fighter & Specialist Vehicle Driver are the complete posts which needs to be filled along with having the relevant qualification as FCA/FC,MA, MBBS, Bachelor’s, Relevant Diploma, FS.c along with relevant expertise are required to apply for these jobs. Medical degrees must be PMDC recognized and rest of the degrees should be recognized by HEC is mandatory. Age limits are different for all of these jobs. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, now have a look below on its further headings.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
CAA Jobs 2016 Current Opportunities
- Additional Director Accounts
- Additional Director Aeromedical
- Additional Director Medical Services
- Joint Director Air Traffic Control
- Joint Director Design & Standards
- Civil Draftsman (AuotCAD)
- Aero Drum Fire Fighter
- Specialist Vehicle Driver
How to Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan which is www.caapakistan.com.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application while filling should be uploaded with the copies of educational and experience certificates, DMC’s, recent passport size photographs and if any extra or additional certificates should be uploaded with the form and then the applicants should submitted before the due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th December 2016.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in selection procedure.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Any information if found wrong at any stage so the applicants will be dismissed from the candidature.
- The application without uploading the documents online will not be entertained.
- The applicants will have to serve anywhere within Pakistan.
- At the time of joining the selected candidates have to verify their documents through HEC/IBCC.
- Test and Interview will be held in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad and Quetta.
CAA Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here