|Last Date to Apply:||05 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Bureau of Statistics Planning and Development Department KPK|
|Education Required:||MA, MSC, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
Here you at this page we’ll discuss about Bureau of Statistics Planning and Development Department KPK Jobs 2016. Jobs in Bureau of Statistics Planning and Development Department KPK are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for its Project titles 120794-Provision for Multiple Indicators Cluster Survey (MICS) Bureau of Statistics Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Field Enumerators, Field Editors, Measurers, Team Supervisor, Questionnaire Administrators, Lister, Data Processing Supervisor, Secondary Editor, Data Entry Operators, Admin and Finance Assistant and Naib Qasid). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates should possess Masters to Matric with maximum experience in the relevant field to apply. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
Bureau of Statistics Planning and Development Department KPK Jobs 2016
- Field Enumerators
- Field Editors
- Team Supervisor
- Questionnaire Administrators
- Data Processing Supervisor
- Secondary Editor
- Data Entry Operators
- Admin and Finance Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 06th February, 2016.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Bureau of Statistics KPK Jobs 2016
Address: Bureau of Statics, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Benevolent Building Room No. 159, Peshawar Cantt.