|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Archaeology & Museum Department|
|Education Required:||Relevant Diploma, BS.c, BS (Hons), M.A|
Get the latest job offer from Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies. Applications are being invited from the Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar is seeking the services of well eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants against a Project named “Project Upgradation of Archaeological Complex Core Ghtari, Artisan Village and Conservation of Peshawar Walled City”. The posts which are vacant include (Geo Physical Surveyor, Topographic Surveyor, Hair mage Surveyor and Architectural Heritage, Surveyor) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Relevant Diploma, BS.c, BS (Hons), M.A in relevant field is required to apply for such posts. Age limit should not be more than 25 year’s. Applicants will be hired on intern basis for the period of 6 months and monthly Rs.15,000/ will be paid to each candidate. Let’s have a look on it’s applying criteria.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Geo Physical Surveyor
- Topographic Surveyor
- Hair mage Surveyor
- Architectural Heritage, Surveyor
How to Apply for Archaeology & Museum Department Peshawar Jobs:
- All those applicants who meet the said criteria are required to send the proforma of application with copies of all documents and copy of CNIC should reach to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 30th April 2017.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for interview.
- Incomplete/ late received applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs and be the first one to get employed and keep on applying for such posts.
Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2017
Address: Project Director, Up-gradation of Archaeological Complex Gor Gathri, Artisan Village and Conservation of Peshawar, Walled City.